- Self guided tours are available:
Tuesday – Friday, 10 am – 3pm.
- 6 exhibit rooms focus on local history, including a re-creation of a 1916 classroom, artifacts from archaeological sites in the area, lumber mill and forest service displays, and much more!
- Pre-registration is required, school visits are free with a recommended $1 per student donation. Please call us at 541.389.1813 or email Vanessa Ivey at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit today!
- Teachers working on class projects and/or curriculum based research can use the research library for FREE. Our volunteers and staff are happy to get you started.
- Take advantage of the second largest historical photo collection in the state, many on display in the museum. We offer affordable prices on historical photograph reproductions and historical books that you can purchase to enhance classroom learning.
- Great public programs, special events and affordable memberships.